From two wheels to two feet whatever your preferred transport, One Bristol is amazingly well served by all manner of connections, making travel effortlessly easy.
- MetroBus – the new Ashton Vale to Temple Meads line launches 2016 and it passes right by your door.
- Temple Meads – Monday-Friday half hourly trains to London. Electrification, due in 2016, will make journeys even quicker.
- M32 motorway – M32 connecting you to the M4/M5 – just 0.6 of a mile away.
- Bristol Bus Station – less than 5 minutes walk away.
- Bristol Airport – 35 minutes away, accessible by a dedicated airport bus service – just 5 minutes from your door.
- National Express – from Bristol Bus Station.
- By bike – with cycle routes on almost all the major roads plus a network of dedicated cycle paths, Bristol is Cycle City.