Website Privacy Statement
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that isÂ collected on this site and the ways in which personal information is used.
Personal information collection
PG Lewins Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- personalise the website for you
- send you marketing communications
Where we disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, We may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information
- We will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers
- Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology
Updating this statement
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes
This website contains links to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.